Marti L. Wangen, CAE
Montana Psychological Association
36 South Last Chance Gulch, Suite A
Helena, MT 59601
4-Month Classifieds Listing: $60 (Classifieds listing + a one-time e-mail blast to MPA's list serve)
To advertise in MPA's Classifieds section, e-mail email@example.com with information.
A Quarterly Newsletter
A Publication of the Montana Psychological Association
June 2018 Newsletter
Effects of Depression Treatment Type on Public Stigma
2018 Charles E. Kelly Award Winner
Spokane Medical Recruiting Center Ad
Perceptions in Aging
MPA Membership Benefits
MPA Membership Application
The TRUST Ad
Board of Directors
MPA Members - access current and past editions of The Montana Psychologist here.
The Montana Psychologist is the official publication of MPA.
▪ Published quarterly (March, June, September, and December). Our mailing list
includes all licensed psychologists in Montana, as well as college psychology
departments in the state.
▪ The Executive Director is the editor of the newsletter.
▪ Board of Directors, committee chairs, and MPA members are encouraged to
submit articles for publication.
Advertising rates per issue:
$30.00 per 1/4 page
$60.00 per 1/2 page
$120.00 per full page
Deadline for publication:
▪ All members
▪ All state licensed psychologists
▪ Psychology departments of colleges in Montana
▪ Selected state associations
▪ Montana Mental Health Providers Coalition leaders
▪ Free to members and others on distribution list.
▪ $10.00 per year for all others.
▪ Membership Directory - one copy at no cost to members -
additional copies $15.00
▪ Mailing Labels - $25.00 per set - one time use only for continuing